Massages are probably the most widely used therapeutic tool. Body massage therapy encompasses a wide range of techniques that influence the body. Pressure, friction, or rhythmic blows are used with various intensities, depending on the area of the body.
Likewise, they are anti-stress and reduce anxiety and tension from day to day. The main objective is to relieve tension and achieve a relaxed state of mind, prioritizing manipulations and soft passes.
Benefits of relaxing massages for your health
- Relaxes the body and mind, promoting deep breathing and eliminating the feeling of anxiety.
- Reduces and eliminates muscle pain, such as knots, pulls, or contractures.
- Strengthens blood circulation, thus increasing the supply of oxygen to organs and tissues.
- Improves the nervous system.
- Create a feeling of well-being.
- Helps eliminate toxins and dead cells.
- Recovers energy and accumulated fatigue.
- Contributes to the digestion of nutrients and elimination of waste.
- Increases natural defenses.
- It stimulates the sexual appetite.
- Improves self-esteem and vital energy.