Pressotherapy is a compression therapy system that is used in So Guapa with success. It utilizes the proven principles of manual lymphatic drainage to aid detox, slimming, toning, and reducing cellulite for every body type
What is pressotherapy good for?
Pressotherapy is a procedure that can help with lymphatic drainage, potentially making the arms, legs, or abdomen look slimmer or more defined. The treatment may also ease aches and pains, and detoxify the body from a buildup of toxins.
Reduce cellulite with pressotherapy
There is some evidence that lymphatic drainage massage like pressotherapy can reduce the appearance of cellulite and release fluid in the lymph nodes, which may build up after surgery or after certain cancer treatments.
Possible benefits of pressotherapy include:
- relaxed muscles and fewer aches
- reduction in the appearance of cellulite
- reduction of swelling and stiffness in the limbs
- removal of toxins, though this needs more research
- toned and firm skin
- stronger immune system due to lymph moving properly